Guide for setting up the Trabectome System
Please use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download here.
- Step1: Powering Up System
- Step2: Draping Tray Arm
- Step3: Set Up Fluidics
- Step4: Connect Handpiece and Prime Fluidics Set
- Step5: Switching to I/A Cannula
Step1: Powering Up System
- 1.1. Plug in power cords of I/A Console and High Frequency Generator. Turn on and set Power to physician’s preferred setting- typically "0.8"
- 1.2. Turn Flow Control to "Flow 1" (10 o'clock position).
- 1.3. Toggle black button on Foot Pedal until the pinch valve indicator light is off.
- 1.4. Turn Flow Control to "Standby" (9 o'clock position).